Heartland Lakes Development Commission Announces Availability of Business Assistance Program under County Relief Funding Program
Applications Now Being Accepted
Heartland Lakes Development Commission’s Hubbard County Business Assistance Program is
currently accepting applications in response to the continuing restrictions imposed at the Federal
and State levels due to the COVID – 19 pandemic. The program is funded by Hubbard County
through the State of Minnesota’s County Relief Funding Program.
The goals and objectives of this program are:
- To provide emergency financial assistance for businesses that are experiencing financial hardships due to the COVID – 19 related restrictions.
- Allocate resources to businesses in most need.
- Ensure that this assistance will be beneficial to the business and in compliance with the State appropriation.
- Facilitate business survival, especially for small businesses during this pandemic.
- Enhance, to the greatest extent possible the retention of jobs throughout the County.
Applications will be accepted through 4:30 pm on Monday, February 15, 2021 by Heartland
Lakes Development Commission. Any business in need is strongly encouraged to apply
regardless of their perception of eligibility as the funding committee will consider all
completed applications any may make exceptions where warranted.
The maximum amount of assistance awarded is determined by the individual businesses’
economic injury/loss, availability of grant funds and total number of applicants. In no case will
the amount awarded exceed the documented amount of loss less other forgivable/grant funding
Applications are available at www.heartlandlakesdevelopment.org, and several locations
throughout the County or by contacting Mary Thompson, Executive Director of Heartland Lakes
Development Commission at (218) 368-7980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.